May 11, 2018
Leverage Your Business: What It takes To Hire A Virtual Assistant
- Clearly outline the focus and objectives of the work that must be completed.
- Determine the Working Hours of Your Virtual Assistant
- Where to find a good VA?
- Getting Started and Beyond
- Does the VA live in a city or province? - Why is that important? A VA who lives in a province may have frequent power outages, slower internet speed and farm animals living nearby. Unless your VA has a noise canceling headset, the animals can be heard in the background and it does not sound professional.
- Does your VA have a quiet working place and does he or she have a backup computer to work on? - You don’t want your production to be interrupted if something happens to your VA’s primary PC.
- Does your VA have a way to easily communicate with you? - Some people prefer to communicate via Facebook messenger, skype, or viber and some prefer to do it by email.
Share this article
Meet our Most Trusted
Partners & Clients
Rick GarzaBright and Early Productions
I’ll rate Virtudesk 5/5. My experience with Virtudesk was fantastic. I like your follow-ups and consistency is very refreshing and it makes me feel very confident in hiring Virtudesk.
Misti BrutonAVO Realty
We hired a VA because we needed help on recruiting for agents and I am very satisfied with my Virtual Assistant. The experience with Virtudesk is really good and I am really really happy.
One of the reasons why we hire a Virtual Assistant is because a VA can’t walk out my door and take my business. Second, the cost value and the third is, we just had a super well qualified hardworking admin – I am very satisfied with my VA. We are also constantly getting follow-ups to ensure that we are very satisfied.