May 11, 2018
Leverage Your Business: What It takes To Hire A Virtual Assistant
- Clearly outline the focus and objectives of the work that must be completed.
- Determine the Working Hours of Your Virtual Assistant
- Where to find a good VA?
- Getting Started and Beyond
- Does the VA live in a city or province? - Why is that important? A VA who lives in a province may have frequent power outages, slower internet speed and farm animals living nearby. Unless your VA has a noise canceling headset, the animals can be heard in the background and it does not sound professional.
- Does your VA have a quiet working place and does he or she have a backup computer to work on? - You don’t want your production to be interrupted if something happens to your VA’s primary PC.
- Does your VA have a way to easily communicate with you? - Some people prefer to communicate via Facebook messenger, skype, or viber and some prefer to do it by email.
Share this article
Sep 26, 2022
21 Powerful Apps for Truck Drivers That Can Transform Your Business
Sep 16, 2022
10 Powerful Facebook Lead Generation Strategies - Your Ultimate Guide
Sep 13, 2022
5 Reasons to Listen to the Best Business Podcast on Virtual Assistants
Sep 7, 2022
Tom Ferry Success Summit 2022: The Essential Real Estate Event of the Year
Meet our Most Trusted
Partners & Clients
Rick GarzaBright and Early Productions
I’ll rate Virtudesk 5/5. My experience with Virtudesk was fantastic. I like your follow-ups and consistency is very refreshing and it makes me feel very confident in hiring Virtudesk.
Misti BrutonAVO Realty
We hired a VA because we needed help on recruiting for agents and I am very satisfied with my Virtual Assistant. The experience with Virtudesk is really good and I am really really happy.
One of the reasons why we hire a Virtual Assistant is because a VA can’t walk out my door and take my business. Second, the cost value and the third is, we just had a super well qualified hardworking admin – I am very satisfied with my VA. We are also constantly getting follow-ups to ensure that we are very satisfied.