Assistant Onboarding Checklist
There are A LOT of steps in preparing to hire a virtual assistant. This checklist will prepare you on how to get your systems in order so you can confidently, securely, and smoothly onboard a virtual hire
Get the 60 Step Checklist to Properly Onboard Remote Staff
Taking on a new business venture like outsourcing to a virtual assistant abroad can seem like a daunting task. Where do you even begin? When you’re new to something, you can also miss a lot of essential steps that would set you up for success. That’s why this Virtual Assistant Onboarding Checklist will help you properly prepare your business for this exciting new hire, so you can reap all the benefits.
Learn How to Prepare Your Company for a Virtual Assistant Hire
- Choose where to hire a virtual assistant from.
- Complete the preparatory work such as creating their checklists and downloading your tech stack.
- Start the virtual assistant hiring process and learn the difference between hiring direct vs. through a VA company.
- Onboard your virtual assistant by giving them the necessary tools, expectations, and access to company accounts.
- Train your virtual assistant for optimal success.
- Manage virtual assistants with extra bonus tips.