Feb 27, 2018
Transaction Coordinators – What they do and Why you need them
Benefits of Hiring a Transaction CoordinatorHiring a Transaction Coordinator dramatically reduces the stress on managing your clients. A transaction coordinator will make certain that a whole lot stays in the right direction for the duration of the promoting manner. They’ll assist you from contract to close seamlessly and fast. Transaction Coordinators also are efficient in coping with any issues that can emerge within the transactions with the consumers or any third party vendors and they’re additionally your factor of touch whom your clients can check within the event that they have any inquiries, and likewise, whom you could rely on to behave as a messenger.
Here are the things a Transaction Coordinator does in the world of Real Estate
- In charge of all factors of the buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- They open with escrow and process such as mortgage and appraising
- They make house inspections check for any home renovations and makes negotiations with repair stores.
- Point of contact of clients to agents title officers even lenders.
- Collection of documents for submission to the office broker for file compliance
- In charge of moving in and possession schedules.
- Provide input to client and data entry into the client’s system
- Take in charge of scheduling the 30 Day /90 Day and 120 Day Customer follow-ups.
- Check for possible prospects or referrals.
Share this article
May 19, 2022
16 Tasks To Delegate to a Virtual Travel Assistant
May 17, 2022
The 15 Best Video Editing Tips and Apps to Make Your Videos Go Viral
May 13, 2022
Virtudesk Achieves Greater Growth and Recognition with These New Awards
May 11, 2022
10 Ways Businesses Can Adapt to the Current State of the U.S. Economy
Meet our Most Trusted
Partners & Clients
Rick GarzaBright and Early Productions
I’ll rate Virtudesk 5/5. My experience with Virtudesk was fantastic. I like your follow-ups and consistency is very refreshing and it makes me feel very confident in hiring Virtudesk.
Misti BrutonAVO Realty
We hired a VA because we needed help on recruiting for agents and I am very satisfied with my Virtual Assistant. The experience with Virtudesk is really good and I am really really happy.
One of the reasons why we hire a Virtual Assistant is because a VA can’t walk out my door and take my business. Second, the cost value and the third is, we just had a super well qualified hardworking admin – I am very satisfied with my VA. We are also constantly getting follow-ups to ensure that we are very satisfied.