Feb 22, 2018
Top 10 Social Media Tips for Real Estate Agents
On this article, we will be giving you the Top 10 Social Media Tips for Real Estate Agents so you can efficiently and effectively market your business.
1. Make a Great Professional Social Media PageWhen it comes to advertising or marketing your Real Estate Services, it is best if you would set up and utilize a business page via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other platforms that you might think will be useful rather than your personal social media pages. This way, it will help you to reach your target market and promote your services. Make sure to include all the details that need to be included such as your contact information, office location, and such.
2. Keep Things LocalOnce you’ve set up your Social Media Page, there’s a bunch of ways to engage with them. Make sure to post relevant posts as possible. Post about things happening locally, like building new restaurants, groceries, hospitals, upcoming events, and pitch how these can be beneficial to your future clients.
3. Take-a-second-look at Photos/ImagesPhotos or Images play a very important role, especially on social media. It is the most engaging and eye-catching content on your posts. It gets your Audience’s Attention and keeps their interests, it even helps them to remember your message and your brand. Make sure your images are sized flawlessly and perfectly. However, note that there are social media platforms that require a certain size for the photos to effectively be posted with the highest quality. Consider using Canva for your social media posts. This application lets you create posts for any social media platform and provides you with a template that is within the size that social media platforms accept. This way, you are sure to have your photos uploaded in the best quality possible.
4. Engage with clients in ContestsContests are one of the great ways to promote yourself as Real Estate Agent. People love free things, so why not open up contests from time to time to keep your audience excited. You can also give them discounts or giveaways. By doing these, you can make a solid relationship with your customers and even get more. There are a lot of great contest ideas out there that you can do as a Real Estate Agent.
5. Carry on ConversationsA great way to show your value to the existing customers or audiences of your posts is to engage with them through their Like, Leave a Comment, or Ask a Question (if any). Also, it is better to address them by their names so they may feel comfortable engaging with you.
6. Listings on Social MediaYou can directly post your Listings on your social media business pages. This will help in marketing your Listings to a wider target audience. The advantage is, it facilitates direct contact between you and your prospects or potential customers as they can directly send you a message or even leave a comment in REAL TIME!
7. Using of Geo-Targeted AdsIsn’t it great if you can get so specific in reaching your target audience? You can actually target audiences specifically within your desired locations. One good example is on Facebook; the two ways to target are Targeting Promoted Posts or Ads, and Any Status Updates.
8. Use of the #HashtagUsing a Hashtag is a way of making it easier for people to find, access, and follow a post or conversation (on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook). Create an original, innovative, relevant, and a catchy hashtag related to your post to instantly curate yours and everyone's post with the same hashtag.
9. Have an Effective Content StrategyYour Social Media Page will never be an effective one if you don’t have a very good content strategy. Sproutsocial.com provided a step-by-step guide for your Social Media Content Strategy. You may read the whole article by clicking this link: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-content-strategy/
The Must-Have Social Media Content Strategy
- Establish Social Goals That Align With Business Goals
- Choose the Right Social Network
- Design Your Content Creation Process
- Research the Perfect Content & Keywords
- Create a Consistent Schedule
- Use Engagement to Create a Community
- Track Performance & Adjust
10. Measure Your ActivitiesWould you like to know how well your strategy is working? Have you ever thought of how it's going? By using social media, it is very important to know if your activities are successful or not. So that you can learn what to improve on and how you can improve it. You may use any social media management platforms to know the metrics information about your activities. Social Media is indeed a great tool and can really help you to market your business. As a real estate agent, knowing the top trends and techniques in Social Media will efficiently help you, build a solid and long-lasting Real Estate Agent-Customer relationship and acquire new ones. You may choose any social media platforms either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn or YouTube so you can engage more with your existing customers and/or with new potential ones. Just keep these Social Media Tips in mind and let yourself shine through!
Share this article
May 19, 2022
16 Tasks To Delegate to a Virtual Travel Assistant
May 17, 2022
The 15 Best Video Editing Tips and Apps to Make Your Videos Go Viral
May 13, 2022
Virtudesk Achieves Greater Growth and Recognition with These New Awards
May 11, 2022
10 Ways Businesses Can Adapt to the Current State of the U.S. Economy
Meet our Most Trusted
Partners & Clients
Rick GarzaBright and Early Productions
I’ll rate Virtudesk 5/5. My experience with Virtudesk was fantastic. I like your follow-ups and consistency is very refreshing and it makes me feel very confident in hiring Virtudesk.
Misti BrutonAVO Realty
We hired a VA because we needed help on recruiting for agents and I am very satisfied with my Virtual Assistant. The experience with Virtudesk is really good and I am really really happy.
One of the reasons why we hire a Virtual Assistant is because a VA can’t walk out my door and take my business. Second, the cost value and the third is, we just had a super well qualified hardworking admin – I am very satisfied with my VA. We are also constantly getting follow-ups to ensure that we are very satisfied.